Thursday, January 29, 2009

What I want to do before I die

Many many people have written out their "What I want to do before I die" lists out there. For the most part, they won't get done. The reasons are that most people won't do the work to get these things done, or they start their list too late in life, or the goals are too lofty.

Most people who want to parachute will not work on their fear of heights. Most people who want to see the Pyramids won't save money, get the passports, and book the trip. Most people won't do the hard work required to learn French or Japanese.

This blog follows my "bucket list", and what I'm doing to reach them. I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing with my list. And periodically add some new items.

Roger!

1 comment:

  1. Most people talk a big game, but lack the conviction to turn words into actions. I'd like to see if it's possible to tame a kangaroo enough to ride it, myself.

    ReplyDelete